Vehicles that are not IRP/IFTA registered and are oversized/overweight requires permits before entering into other jurisdictions.

Trip Permits

A Trip permit is required to operate vehicle in non IRP registered location. The trip permit is a temporary permit and is issued in lieu of IRP credentials for the registered vehicles.

Fuel Permits

A Fuel permit is a temporary permit required for the carriers to enter into a jurisdiction with no proper IFTA decal and license.

Oversize and Overweight Permits

Carriers requires the Oversize and Overweight Permits to operate their heavy vehicles on public highways.